VCAT Residential Tenancies Hub login page
Tenants, landlords or their representatives can use the Residential Tenancies Hub to apply to VCAT about a renting dispute.
If you are a landlord or tenant without a login, register now.
If you are an estate agent or representative of a community housing group and do not have a login, find out how to register.
- make applications
- create a Notice to Vacate
- withdraw applications before a hearing takes place
- pay any VCAT fees associated with your case
- view applications made using the hub.
Agents and representatives can also:
- request a Warrant of Possession
- renew proceedings
- search for upcoming hearings
- produce fee statements for direct debit transactions
Need help?Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1300 01 8228 (1300 01 VCAT)