VCAT Residential Tenancies Hub login page
The Residential Tenancies Hub can be used to apply to apply to VCAT about a renting dispute.
You can create an individual account if you are a:
- Residential Rental Provider
- Rooming House Operator
- Rooming House Resident
Register now to create an individual account
If you are a real estate agent or a representative of a community housing group (excluding rooming house properties) and need to create a group account that can be accessed by multiple people in your organisation, find out how to register for an account.
You can use the RT Hub to:
- create and lodge renting applications relating to your account type
- receive notice of hearing and search upcoming hearings
- create notices e.g. notice to vacate, notice to repair
- withdraw an application before its first hearing
- view applications and notices made using the RT Hub
If you are a real estate agent or community housing group you can also:
- request a warrant of possession
- request to renew a case
- produce fee statements
How do I change my account details for the Residential Tenancies Hub?
If you are a Real Estate Agent or Special Agent, to update details on your Residential Tenancies Hub account, use the Residential Tenancies account details request form
RT Hub Issues
Phone: 1300 01 8228 (1300 01 VCAT)