Fair, efficient justice for all Victorians

VCAT Residential Tenancies Hub login page

The Residential Tenancies Hub can be used to apply to apply to VCAT about a renting dispute.

You can create an individual account if you are a:

Register now to create an individual account

If you are a real estate agent or a representative of a community housing group (excluding rooming house properties) and need to create a group account that can be accessed by multiple people in your organisation, find out how to register for an account.

You can use the RT Hub to:

  • create and lodge renting applications relating to your account type
  • receive notice of hearing and search upcoming hearings
  • create notices e.g. notice to vacate, notice to repair
  • withdraw an application before its first hearing
  • view applications and notices made using the RT Hub

If you are a real estate agent or community housing group you can also:

  • request a warrant of possession
  • request to renew a case
  • produce fee statements

How do I change my account details for the Residential Tenancies Hub?

If you are a Real Estate Agent or Special Agent, to update details on your Residential Tenancies Hub account, use the Residential Tenancies account details request form

Need help?

RT Hub Issues

General enquiries
Email: renting@vcat.vic.gov.au
Phone: 1300 01 8228 (1300 01 VCAT)

Enter your User Id and Password to log in.
For public users, the User Id is your email address.

User ID: